Libertarianism is gaining some additional political clout with the creation of a new consulting firm to help elect limited government advocates to political office.
Seven of the most successful individuals who have variously worked on the Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and Gary Johnson campaigns (among many others) have combined to form Liberty Torch Political Consulting, LLC. The firm aims to change the outcome of elections around the country and get more freedom-loving candidates elected to office than ever before.
The team consists of:
- Josiah Schmidt – former press liaison and coordinator of social media, endorsements for Gary Johnson 2012.
- Laura Delhomme – experienced libertarian grassroots organizer, and the chair of the Libertarian Party and Gary Johnson 2012 campaign in Northern Virginia.
- Nick Fidel – web/graphic designer for Gary Johnson 2012, Earnware Corporation, and Grindhouse Releasing.
- Chris Hamilton – video editor and ad designer for such clients as Coca Cola, McDonalds, Allstate, Sprint, and Comcast, among others.
- David Adams – former campaign manager for Rand Paul for Senate 2010 and Phil Moffett for Governor 2011, and publisher of Kentucky Progress, as strategy advisor for the firm.
- Jonathan Bydlak – fundraising director for Ron Paul 2008 (who oversaw $35 million in contributions) and President of the Coalition to Reduce Spending, as fundraising advisor for the firm.
- Dave Nalle – national chairman of the Republican Liberty Caucus, advisor to Ted Cruz for Senate 2012, and senior politics editor of Blogcritics, as policy/messaging advisor for the firm.
Liberty Torch believes with their experience, they can succeed where others have failed. Read the article regarding this new firm at the Examiner: Libertarian consulting firm out to change the face of politics
The website to Liberty Torch Political Consulting can be found here.