Source: Free State Project (from e-mail sent March 5)
The FSP runs entirely on generous donations from people like you. Please give today!
Your financial contribution goes directly toward achieving our goal of Liberty in Our Lifetime. Your support will help us:
- Increase our advertising efforts (e.g. Peter Schiff radio show costs $3,500 for 3 months)
- Place FSP spokespeople at Ron Paul events to target supporters. If we can reach 100,000 people, with a 10% conversion rate, we’re done!
- Increase our outreach at liberty-oriented conferences across the country
- Hire a publicist
- Update our website and marketing materials
- Procure high-impact speakers at Liberty Forum and PorcFest
- Implement training for activists and FSP volunteers to make them more effective
- Support grassroots marketing efforts of FSP participants to recruit more signers e.g. Free State Now
- Make the Free State the “Happiest Place on Earth” (In case you missed Liberty Forum, there is statistical evidence that more freedom leads to more happiness!)
The FSP operates on a shoestring budget (in the low five figures). $20,000 goes a l-o-n-g way. If you, and 1,000 other supporters, each donate $20, we can accomplish so much more than we are doing now. I know times are hard, but $20 isn’t going to break the bank (and it might eventually help to break the Federal Reserve).
The FSP has been making huge strides. More than 1,000 early movers now live in the Free State. Some serve on school boards, town councils, and fifteen have been elected as state representatives, where they are working to make New Hampshire more free. Other movers have opened businesses and activist centers. If we can recruit 9,500 more participants, we can trigger the move. Imagine what will transpire then. Bring on the Yankee Hong Kong!
If you have donated to the Ron Paul campaign in the past, donating to the FSP should be a slam dunk. Due to the hard work and dedication of many Free Staters, Dr. Paul’s historic second place finish set the right tone for the rest of his campaign, which is bringing more people to the message of liberty daily. Also, should Dr. Paul not become the GOP presidential candidate, I believe the Free State Project is the last workable solution for people seeking “Liberty in Our Lifetime” in America.
Our need right now is great. There is no minimum amount to donate and the FSP accepts checks, money orders, credit card, Paypal, and Bitcoins. Consider a recurring monthly donation. Whatever you can give, please donate today.
Thank you for your support. It takes a village to build a Free State.
President, Free State Project